so today was gonna be my day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wheresmysheep, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

but i went and told my therapist my plan. how stupid i was.
    they took the meds off me, told stephen(boyfriend) and my mum what i was planning so they're keeping an extra eye on me, and now i have therapy 3times this week. i just want to be gone to be done with the farce of a life. i've had enough i dont want to breath anymore.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello, I know you have been struggling with this for quite a while.. I think therapy helps.. You have to open up and tell all so they can help you.. It takes time so don't give up.. I've been seeing mine for four years and she always picks me up before I leave her office.,.I think of suicide dailey but don't act on it.. I kind of put it in a closet and forget about it for a while..Seek the help..And be open and honest with them.. Take Care!!!

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

any part of you feels relieved? you told someone for a reason, maybe?

i personally would love to have therapy 3 times a week. does she have a plan as to how to help you?

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey sheep..
    im glad u managed 2 tell ur therapist :hug:
    here if u ever want 2 chat.. x

5. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

:hug: I know how rotten you've been feeling, therapy three times a week might do you some good, They know now so just be truthful about how you’re really feeling, you've got nothing to fear. Is someone else responsible for administering your med to you? I hope this all works out for the best for you, telling them may have been the best thing you've ever done.

I care about you dearly and you know I am always here to listen if you need to talk :hug:

Take care of yourself and be safe dear,

Rose

6. Madison_Rose

Madison_Rose Active Member

I hope there comes a time when you look back and you're glad that they stopped you. I've had depressed times, and times when I looked back and was glad I didn't kill myself. I'm just waiting for one of those glad times to come again.

7. wheresmysheep

thank you all for your kind words.
    I had a doctor appointment and they want me to go into hospital to keep myself safe. i have to go to the emergency room first to try get admitted so i might be back tonight, i hope i will be back but we'll see what happens
    thank you for your support

8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm glad you're still here, I hope you get the help you need. :hug:

9. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

sheepz :hug:

10. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I think subconsciously you told your therapist because you really want help..not to end it all or continue hurting.Now you are getti8ng that help..it is much needed and I hope you make the most of it.Be honest and let it all out..its the first step to getting better.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm glad you spoke out and told them what you were planning. Let's hope they can provide you with the help you need , hope you feel better soon hun x

12. wheresmysheep

well i am in hospital, they hav a pay as you go computer system in. its €2 an hour. i really dont want to be here, i want to be home so bad. theres about 14other patients in here with me most are elderly which i dont get. at least i have some internet

13. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

:sheep: :hug: Im glad ur getting the help u need... :hug: stay strong u can get thru this..

14. wheresmysheep

:zombie:
    :hug: ty hun

15. 1izombie

If u need anything, well rather if I can offer anything that u may want let me know...I'm here for ya!!!! :hug: .... hope ur stay is short and u get the help u need!!!!

16. wheresmysheep

i hope its short too believe me. i want to be out by the weekend but that may just be wishful thinking

17. 1izombie

Well im here to entertain u while ur there... so hmmmm :blink: ok so I dont know how to entertain u ....hmmmm :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: ??? idk :biggrin: I'm weird....

18. wheresmysheep

wobbily dancing always entertaining! :hug: ty hun

19. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Glad to see you are getting help.

20. wheresmysheep

so i'm home now. i had to lie to get out of the place. i said i was effected by my mum getting so upset over me wanting to end my life. i really wasnt effected by it. i just wanted to get home badly. i still have the urge to do it. only for the fact that i will run out of meds i would go and take my supply in my room. the hospital stay didnt help me. they offered no therapy no nothing, they've just told my mum to put a structure in place so now i have to be up at 9am every morning and in bed at 10pm and no computer after 8pm. i do not see how any of that will help me. if anything its causing more stress for me as i cant stay in my room in my safe zone.

so after all this i am just really pissed off and left with suicidal urges. nothing has changed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.