So...Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is the night...Nans bday and mothers day are out the way and this is the date I decided on. Also had a dream about my plan and it will be one that comes true. Life has nothing to offer me, only more pain. I hope everyone else can fight their battles and win, you all seem so much stronger than me <3

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I hope that tonight is the night that you take yourself to A&E and tell them how you really feel sweetie - get some real help. I can assure you that regardless of your nan's b'day and mothers day being out of the way, your family will not be less sad if you leave.

Please stay safe and get some real help :hug:

Liquid Jello

hey, takes:

please check in here in one of the chatrooms, perhaps, and/or give a call to a crisis line, and/or visit an E.R., before u make the kind of decision you can't ever take back. whether it might feel like it or not, I can't help but think that others -- like your nan, for instance -- who would feel terrible if you took your life. hold on best you can, and know you don't have to be alone in this struggle.

tc,

chuck

I always feel alone...No one really knows my pain. How can I carry on like this? I feel so many emotions and my heart is racing...no one to talk to. I am scared...because now is the time..

AnaNg

Antiquities Friend
I hope you're still with us and reading. Please don't do this. You mentioned your nan and mother's day. I am not a nan, but I am a mother and I can tell you that no matter what you are feeling and how much it causes pain to those you love, if you do this thing, your mother will be utterly and completely devastated. It will absolutely rip apart her heart and wrack her with a grief that never completely goes away. I have three children and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain I would feel if one of them did this. Frankly, I don't want to think about it because it hurts too much. I don't say this to make you feel bad, but to hopefully get you to see at least in a small way, how much it would hurt those you leave behind.

If you haven't done it already, please, please, please call a trusted friend or your doctor or therapist or get yourself to your local A&E and talk to someone about all of this. Life has SO much more to offer you than just pain. That is a lie that the suicidal thoughts in our heads tell us. Those thoughts tell us lots of lies and we are susceptible to those lies because life hurts so much, but they are still lies and we need not believe them. The easiest way to see those lies for what they truly are is to talk about the pain. When you start talking about it, believe it or not, it does help lessen it. It may take some time, but it really does help. Please take good care of yourself, sweetie and get some help. I know you can do it! ((((((hugs)))))))

~Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00