so triggered

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

something going on is triggering me so bad. I've removed myself from the location but I had to return. Am trying to remain calm, trying to control my breathing, trying to keep my mind occupied but it keeps wanting to go THERE. And I was half okay this morning. Am so scared. Trying not to panic. Damn it.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun I hope you can phone someone talk to someone who can help calm your mind down some hugs

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sending hugs and hoping that you can regroup and find your calm spot. If it helps, share here or you could PM me if you wish.

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Have big hugs my dear.
    Am here if you want to chat.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Anniversaries are so triggering in and of themselves...hope you feel better now

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't stop your triggers, but I can listen and help talk you through them. Sometimes just being alone with your thoughts can be a trigger. :hug:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey Mo..we're all here for you :hugtackles:

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

You know what? You are each wonderful individuals. Thank you for responding.

I should have put this in the abuse section, not here. It was relating to loud noises and similar taking place where I'm at.....

:grouphug: I am so blessed to have found SF and to be in the company of so many compassionate and understanding people.

THANK YOU, sincerely.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

and we're so blessed to have you here too :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.