So Trivial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Something is missing.

Dying is not something I fear anymore. I died but they bought me back. But now, I feel that someone or something stole part of me. I used to care about others and always wanted to help. Now, I have no interest in other people or their problems. Everything just feels so trivial and unimportant, like none of it has any meaning anymore. I am just totally detached from life now and nothing is of any interest.

Anyone else feel similar to this?

Red Nightmare

I relate very well, OP. I also departed and returned. Having been beyond for awhile, I no longer fear death. I much more fear living in pain, depression, anxiety, loneliness.

The experience changed me for sure. The materialistic things and entertainment I cared about became trivial, as you say. Now to be honest I'm not sure what I'm doing here. There is some reason, I suppose.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Hi Red, I relate very well with living in fear and pain. Is that reallly so much better than being dead? Loneliness and isolation are just as bad as depression and anxiety. At least here, I am not alone in the sense that there are others I identify with, like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00