so uh.. I just realized That I'm insane and am planning to kill myself tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kinda just hit me now that I picked up <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> today. It hit me as I was looking up how long it would take so I knew when to post the suicide note (also have one signed in person.) I was literally sitting here smiling because I knew I was going out big, like I always liked to do things. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> Since I don't want to fuck this up and end up with all kinds of issues I was planning on doing it big. So right now the only thing that'll really stop me from doing this would be a miracle. I kinda want someone else's opinion on this, and time is kinda a big factor sooo.... ummm any advice would be nice lol, I'm like, not scared at all, or freaked out or sad or anything, I'm actually excited and happy again because of this. I'm thinking help may be needed. But I'm not exactly sure lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
I believe in miracles Rainbow, I know because I've experienced at least one BIG one in my life (that of being rescued from my suicide attempt). We cannot ask these to order - it just happened for me, and I am so thankful that it did. You have no real idea what the outcome will be of what you are planning to do hun. I can give you the website of someone who died and what happened after, if you'd like to see it while your body is in one piece still. I won't log out until I hear from you.

I don't think you are insane in the slightest - you need to be deeply heard - all of you, feelings, memories, your past, childhood etc. I urge you to consider that things can improve for you without destroying your body. Please give yourself another chance Rainbow, everyone on SF will support you with as much help as they can give :)

I believe in miracles Rainbow, I know because I've experienced at least one BIG one in my life (that of being rescued from my suicide attempt). We cannot ask these to order - it just happened for me, and I am so thankful that it did. You have no real idea what the outcome will be of what you are planning to do hun. I can give you the website of someone who died and what happened after, if you'd like to see it while your body is in one piece still. I won't log out until I hear from you.

I don't think you are insane in the slightest - you need to be deeply heard - all of you, feelings, memories, your past, childhood etc. I urge you to consider that things can improve for you without destroying your body. Please give yourself another chance Rainbow, everyone on SF will support you with as much help as they can give :)
I would like to see that, it'd be good to know at least. Lol and I mean I'm pretty sure I'm insane because I've got like, no bad feelings whatsoever, whereas before I was sad to be going. Now I'm like, extremely happy, like, I'm smiling and in a cheerful mood even though I picked a pretty painful way to go haha.

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Honey, that doesn't make you insane, what you're feeling now - it's the mind's thought-about response to finding what it thinks of as a sweet release, but feelings are very capable of telling us lies. I will PM you the website, and I hope and pray that you will consider his story, watch the video - I've seen the man tell his story twice in person, and I know he is absolutely 100% genuine. I'm asking angels to protect you Rainbow - you sound a very worthwhile person to me :)

Cooki

Rainbow: let me give you a little piece of advice: ibu won't kill you. you will not die from an overdose of ibu. You will just throw up as hell and wish you were dead, just not to have to stand that. I know what I'm talking about, people in hospital told me everything about overdoses. My advice: don't. Just don't.

H

Hatshepsut

Re: planning to kill myself tomorrow.

It kinda just hit me now that I picked up <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> today. It hit me as I was looking up how long it would take so I knew when to post the suicide note...now the only thing that'll really stop me from doing this would be a miracle...time is...a big factor...I'm actually excited and happy again
I believe in miracles Rainbow, I know because I've experienced at least one...
Your last observed time here was about 13 hours ago. I hope you come back and read the replies. Also I will copy this PM to your box, since I wasn't aware you had stated any plans. Any time there is a
"Wild Cherry" mod edit :mod: it looks more serious. Everybody here likes :) what you have to say.

I hope you don't kill yourself. It's usually a pretty messy scenario.

Really, best wishes for you. Miracles are rare, but they do occur. ~~:butterfly4:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00