So umm, hi ?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Daydreams, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure why I signed up, I'm not sure if I'll even take advantage of this site. Have just come to my wits end and I feel on the boarder line of I dunno, something that doesn't feel good.

Normally I'd take such things to my friends or partner... but those options are no longer open, so I find myself spiraling deeper into my thoughts then is advisable.

I don't expect anything from this site, infuriatingly I have a great deal of trouble opening up about anything so I kinda don't know how talking will go... mainly just looking for a better strategy to cope then my current methods.

Umm, feel free to say hi, can never have too many people asking whats wrong (does anyone else burst into tears every time they get asked that question or is that just me and my emotional instability getting the better of me?) and well can't think of anything else, am just that tired.

Thanks if you read this, no big deal if you didn't.
    Hi... :blink:

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel so much like you. It's the same. Except for the crying. It's good to cry sometimes. Better in than out. Maybe you're fragilized lately? Because you think/feel you can't talk to your friends and partner? I feel like that, felt, feel. It's a logical reaction. You can talk, vent. Or PM. Lots of good peep' over here.

And welcome :IrishDoll:

3. Daydreams

Thanks.
    I imagine the crying thing is due to being highly emotional, sadly I haven't managed to retreat back into my state of numbness. Sadly things seem all too real lately...
    Anyways, thanks for the hello.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:welcome: to SF.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi Elly, I'm sure you will find some solace here. Stick around with us awhile and see. :hug:

Mike

6. Daydreams

Thanks Mike and Kankuro.

7. Lonely Wolf

Lonely Wolf New Member

I just joined today also.
    Your words echo my feelings.

8. mkandy

mkandy Member

Thanks for joining. The most important thing is that you did join which means you do want to figure things out. It can be tough, the great thing is that no one here is judging you. You can open up and find out who you are inside. Sometimes just putting things down helps you understand why they are that way.

Sometimes when you open up, and I mean completely open up, someone else can explain things in a way you didn't figure and it all "just makes sense".

Be strong, let us know what we can do help. We are here for you and everyone else who feels like they need us.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum!!

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi elly, Welcome to the forums..I'm sure you will find several similarities in other members.. We ar here to help support you and to listen to any help you might have for others..Take Care!!

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum elly. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.