So upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquariamethystea

I believe you can, because you are a wonderful person who I care alot for, and I have confidence in you. :hug:

paranoidxe

I figured out after awhile of not living up to my parent's standards that you have to live life for yourself. There is absolutely NO REASON to become or do what your parents WANT you to do, sometimes they do give good advice (drugs, etc.) but as far as what you should do with your life (jobs, etc.) you shouldn't follow them.

In the end you'll be the one that asks yourself if you are satisfied with your life, not them. Your parents will die before you (well in most cases, god forbid something happens to you) and what will they be telling you then? nothing. You'll be stuck in your life that someone else made your choices for you.

In your situation I'd find a way to get a job and get out on my own, its clear your parents are very abusive.

A

Aquariamethystea

I figured out after awhile of not living up to my parent's standards that you have to live life for yourself. There is absolutely NO REASON to become or do what your parents WANT you to do, sometimes they do give good advice (drugs, etc.) but as far as what you should do with your life (jobs, etc.) you shouldn't follow them.

In the end you'll be the one that asks yourself if you are satisfied with your life, not them. Your parents will die before you (well in most cases, god forbid something happens to you) and what will they be telling you then? nothing. You'll be stuck in your life that someone else made your choices for you.

In your situation I'd find a way to get a job and get out on my own, its clear your parents are very abusive.

I agree with you, paranoidxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00