So very thankful, honest - not a rant!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 6, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So... here I am. :) I'm okay, had a rough couple of weeks but am doing better thankfully. I've kept away as sometimes SF can trigger me.

I didn't want to put this in the public forum, but I hope that those who need to see it, will.

I really want to thank many of you for being here through all my craziness. You know who you are I hope, in particular those I am in contact with outside of SF.

It is good to see familiar names when I do login, it is comforting and so many of you here do soooooooo much good. I do apologize for not explaining I had to take a bit of a break and where I was. I'm sorry for not keeping in better contact.

So, that's it. Just thanks, heartfelt thanks.
  2. MisterBGone

I'm glad that you're feeling much better now! Don't worry about us, just focus on you when you're hurting, we'll be okay & we do understand.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad you are okay hun, keep in contact x x x
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Really glad you're doing okay!! :hug:
  5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Soo..oo..oo glad you are okay, you are awesome & so cared about regardless... & always... :grouphug:
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Glad to hear you are doing better Mo :hug:
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you all, so very much. :hug: I know many of you are hurting from JimK's loss. Look after yourselves.