So very thankful, honest - not a rant!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Apr 6, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

So... here I am. :) I'm okay, had a rough couple of weeks but am doing better thankfully. I've kept away as sometimes SF can trigger me.

I didn't want to put this in the public forum, but I hope that those who need to see it, will.

I really want to thank many of you for being here through all my craziness. You know who you are I hope, in particular those I am in contact with outside of SF.

It is good to see familiar names when I do login, it is comforting and so many of you here do soooooooo much good. I do apologize for not explaining I had to take a bit of a break and where I was. I'm sorry for not keeping in better contact.

So, that's it. Just thanks, heartfelt thanks.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you're feeling much better now! Don't worry about us, just focus on you when you're hurting, we'll be okay & we do understand.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad you are okay hun, keep in contact x x x

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Really glad you're doing okay!! :hug:

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Soo..oo..oo glad you are okay, you are awesome & so cared about regardless... & always... :grouphug:

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Glad to hear you are doing better Mo :hug:

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you all, so very much. :hug: I know many of you are hurting from JimK's loss. Look after yourselves.