so very tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ronnymarie, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronnymarie

ronnymarie Guest

so tired.

thought I got away from abusive mom and dad. then married 2 men who are abusive. can't get away from 2nd one. can't get away but dying. only way out. i'm just so damn tired. I just wan to die. i'm so stupd for marrying men just like my mom and dad. what is wrong with me? how could I do something so dumb. I gues I deserve whatever I get.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun no you deserve to be safe please hun call a womens shelter go there ok get help you need to get away from all that harm and to start a new life for you

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't dumb and you don't deserve to be abused at all, no one does. You might feel that way because you were abused by your parents, and then married the guys who were abusive. There has to be some way you can get away from this guy, after all you did get away from the other people who have hurt you. Please don't give up, I know you can get out of this situation too and make your life better.

4. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

..hi ron :) i also feel so tired about life..even if i keep on struggling it is still the same...as if all the efforts are nothing,,..i also wish to die...and every night i wish that i will not wake up..that every time i leave the house i wish that i will meet an accident then die...but then...whenever i see my younger brother and sister..i thought of working a bit more to give them a better life...ha.ha.ha...sorry for the drama....i just always feel so tired of life and i want to end it..but my siblings...i want to live for them a bit more....

..i hope you can overcome this....we can overcome this...:)

5. darkdays

darkdays Active Member

People tend to gravitate toward what they know. You knew abuse from your parents (who probably learned it from theirs) so you chose men who fit in with what you already knew. The devil you know is better than the one you don't. People are afraid of change. We always fast forward to all the possible worst case scenarios and dismiss the good scenarios as too unrealistic. We (as in you and me and a whole lot of other people) even at some point begin to believe that we don't deserve anything better. It's hogwash. You deserve so much better than what you currently have. Your task now, and I mean right now, is to turn off the negative self talk, and switch on the positive. You may not believe it right away but fake it till you make it if all else fails. Leave the man you're with If he beats you get a restraining order and under no circumstances believe him if he says he's going to change. He may even believe himself, but you should not. And it probably would be best, once you've left the jerk, if you didn't replace him until you believe in yourself. wishing you the best.

6. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

You don't deserve that ronny. It is best if you try to seek help from the people around you there. There must be at least someone who cares for you out there. A friend, maybe. Don't allow those people to hurt you any longer. And please never give up. Even the most helpless people still hope to rise again. You will find meaning in your life someday. Just believe that you can get through all these. Just hang on. I hope I made your day better. Hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.