so very tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

how i wish i could just sleep just sleep and not feel not see not hear just sleep

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What is going on for you? I am worried about you hun, talk to us

3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

TE I am sorry that you are so exhausted - you are an incredibly wonderful person and deserve good things. Depression makes us tired - so does stress - I am sorry you are so worn down. If I could whisk you off to a spa for a few weeks I absolutely would. You deserve good things, lots of very good things *hug*

4. total eclipse

Thanks Freya think i will lie down soon try to rest thanks

5. total eclipse

wish this nightmare would end

6. total eclipse

no hope not when the ones in power who have the ability to help but chose to not they don't care no one ever cared

7. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hey TE, wanted to throw some hugs your way. People do care, we care and I hope you can get the help you need. Im sorry you are feeling so bad, I hope you feel better soon, you deserve to.

8. total eclipse

Thanks Cicada

9. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I hope that you're doing alright tonight.

10. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Please take care of yourself and try to regain some strength.
    You are an amazing person who deserves the best, and you are an inspiration for many of us here.

11. total eclipse

Hi Mozart i miss you trying hard not to let the sadness take me away i know i have to fight harder right so much sadness in this world
    anger inside me i hate it because it brings so much pain with it.
    Thanks MisterBGone for your care I am just so emotionally drained right now
    You are right i need to take care of me more rest more i want so badly to find peace it has to be there somewhere i will listen to the beautiful music you sent me there has to be peace not so much darkness
    I am ok i will try to sleep soon thank you all for reaching out to me i am ok thanks

12. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

TE I'm so sorry. I'm sleeping 20 hours a day atm. If I could give you some of my rest, I would. xx

13. total eclipse

Thanks Cariad Bach i hope you feel better soon and have more awake time I did sleep some so i am feeling a little stronger today

14. total eclipse

I know i am nothing i am noone i know that i know that

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am sorry you are feeling bad, but I don't think that's true at all. I think you are important, and I hope the bad feelings will pass soon.

16. total eclipse

Thanks Witty_Sarcasm but to the people i care so much about i know now they do not care abt me they don't

17. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

TE, I am sorry you are so down. Who are these powers that be that refuse to help you? I would certainly like to kick them around a bit. A very LONG bit. I hope you can close your eyes and get some. And wake up refreshed so you can continue the battle. We care very much about you here. And you are very much appreciated. You are NOT a no-one!

18. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

You're wonderful! Absolutely fantastic. Irreplaceable to me... Sometimes, it can be hard to tell our worth from those who matter most. Try not to take it too literally or beat yourself up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.