So very tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahiti

I'm really tired of living.

I took <mod edit: bunny - methods> pills around a year ago but I was strapped onto a stretcher and taken to the er where they forced me to drink some black charcoal stuff and throw it all back out. After that, I had to deal with some more shit.

I want to die, but at the same time I'm afraid of dieing. Will there be hell afterwards, or nothing at all? I want rest. I need rest. I think the best way for me to die is if by some drive-by shooting, if I can't do it myself, but the chances of that happening is slim.

I honestly don't know why I'm posting here. I just want somebody to hear me, someone I don't know, before I die.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
You are posting because you want to seek help, you really do not want to die, you just want your troubles and problems to go away, I understand that. You want us to give you some useful advice, help, comfort, its perfectly normal. I'm afraid right now I don't have much to offer you as I too am suffering from your exact same feelings.

Allo..

='(.. Live to learn love, happiness and truth.. Find God.. Find peace.. While your alive.

Here if you want to talk x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00