So very, very close

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Scum, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

All normal, and then one tiny thing throws me totally out. My coping strategies are non existant and so many times recently I've been just on the verge.

I haven't been here for a long time.

It's scary but equally, it's quite unnerving.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

you take care of you.. if needed reach out for some real 3D help for yourself.. Jim
  3. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

please take care of yourself:)
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You take care. Thank you for letting us know how you're doing.
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Sorry. I wans't trying to 'let anyone know how I was doing' because I know that no one actually knows me on here anymore, although some might recognise my name, and no one actually gives a shit.

I was reaching out for support. Sorry, it wasn'r clear and I shouldn't have posted. Should just have gotten on with it and wait and seen what happened to me.
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

what happened hun? :( please keep reaching out and talking here :unsure:
  7. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Scum (still don't like calling you that!!)

I remember you! I care! I really truly do. I'm so sorry things are so hard. What's going on for you? Do you want to write about it? I am 'listening' and i care.. please hold on

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I care, a LOT. I wish I'd seen this before. I'm here, and I'll support you in any way I can.
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Just exceptionall overwhelmed and scared right now and taking all those tablets seems like a wonderful plan- it's a way out, a way where I don't have to deal anything. Except, history says I will anyway.

So I'm going to take one sleeping tablet and just while the night away asleep- better than the full on breakdown I had last night.
  10. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

Even if we don't know each other in person, I noticed here almost everyone is
    empathetic, I for one, when I read this kind of posts I feel as if it were happening to myself.
    I'm almost in your situation, I took a lot of pills to get me through the night.
    So, I'm pretty sure I care. Hope you can get through the night as well.
  11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling this way...just wanted to say that I am glad you came here for support, and yes, I do know and remember you...hoping you get some badly needed rest...please continue to let us know how you are doing
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I remember you scum and I care...sorry you're feeling so **** that you need to come back here but glad you have reached out for help..
    taking a sleeping pill is also my way of coping through the 'crisis'
    i hope you get some sleep
    we're here if you want to talk more about whats brought you back *hugs*
  13. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sorry you had a breakdown of emotion the other night.. sounds really difficult and lonely. Did you manage to get some sleep last night? How are you doing today? Thinking of you. I care. Jenny x
  14. WildCherry

Just wondering how you're feeling. :hug:
  15. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thank you so much guys. I'm 'ok' which I guess means still here, still not done anything. I have to go into hospital tomorrow for physical stuff which i'm terrified about and there is so much else going on in my life that is so deeply overwhelming. I had a good sleep and today mum stayed with my all day which helped greatly.

More sleeping tablet taking tonight I think (properly, I mean) :)
  16. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wish you all the best for hospital...I hope it goes well
    the anxiety of going there makes me consider the 'other' option..I hate hospital..
    is there someone who can stay with you tonite so you don't feel so alone
    please don't take more than one pill S..
  17. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thanks :) I'm back from hosptal and very proud of myself for going through everything.

I'm hoping against hope that now that hugely overwhelming feelin to Od might start easing, instead of appearing anytime anything is perceived as going 'wrong' or being even a tiny tad stressful.

If not and I OD, hey ho, nevermind.
  18. WildCherry

I'm proud of you too, for going to hospital!! :hug: I hope that feeling to OD eases too.
  19. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

i hate using your name also Scum.. it puts a real negative slant on you just by the name..

the name of this place is suicide forum.. that means everyone here has also come close to ending it all.. everyone that is still here has won the battle so far.. hoorays and congrats to everyone still here

Scum , we all care about you just cause you still are.. please be careful to keep your life going. careful with the sleeping pills. reach out for some help if it is really needing... hang in there please.. Jim
  20. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

S*** , how you doing nowadays??? hope you still a kicking and going on..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.