So very very scared...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saaretjie, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saaretjie

saaretjie Member

Today I realized something... I have absolutely no plans for the future.

Before my depression I always had dreams and hopes... but now... nothing.

To me, it seems like subconsciously I've accepted that I will be dying soon.

I earlier felt that perhaps I could make it out of this... but now...

I doubt I'll see 2008
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, you said earlier you felt like you could get out of this but now you don't - anything in particular happened to make you feel like giving up hope? Do you have anyone you can talk to such as a relative/friend/doctor? If you're feeling this bad I do consider speaking to a doctor.

Depression puts a heavy load on us and masks the person we are, don't let this depression win you over there is help out there and you CAN beat it. There's living proof out there that depression can be beaten and you can be one of them people, you need to be around to see it happen. Reach out for support, it's always the hardest step but is the most beneficial. Take care of yourself. :hug:
  3. saaretjie

saaretjie Member

I don't know resistance... Things just keep getting worse.

It's like I'm lurching from one problem to the next
  4. saaretjie

saaretjie Member

And it gets worst...

Ever since I started feeling depressed I feel more and more sleepy. Today my dad came home from work, and started having a go at me.

He said I need to get of my ass and go do something with my life... Which is true I suppose.

I am indeed pathetic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.