so weak...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cookiemonster, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i am actually so weak that i can't leave this place. i don't deserve any of it. i'm too weak for any of you. i just want to hurt myself

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

You too deserve this place of caring and love of course you do! I am not sure why you don't feel worthy, most likely you don't feel to good about yourself and I know what that is like but it is when we feel the worse about ourselves we need to surround ourselves with those that can remind of us of our inner worth and beauty. You sound tired of fighting so hard so please rest and lean on all your friends here. We think you are worth and we care about you.

3. cookiemonster

I'm just so tired. its too much for me to live on my own. i wanted to leave this place to show i could do whatever i needed to on my own. it really didn't work because here i still am, feeling more crappy than ever. and i don't know what to do *cry*

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Emily..... you need to heal. Just give it time. We are all here for you.

5. cookiemonster

I just want to be independent and not have to lean on everyone quite as heavy. I've been told that its destructive and not to do it

6. lightbeam

It's going to take time, Emily. Give yourself time. The rest of us don't mind.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can lean on us anytime you want or need. who ever told you not to lean on people don't know what it means to be ill. We care okay talk to us and take one day at a time Cry all you want it does help okay but know we all care about you.

8. cookiemonster

i can't deal with all this right now. i'm too ill, too stressed. all i want to do is go to that place
    and end it

9. lightbeam

Emily.... we are here for you to lean on.... we don't mind

10. total eclipse

Please just rest okay know we care always we don't mind okay we care

11. cookiemonster

thank you. but i'm not safe to be around atm

12. total eclipse

you are safe here this place is safe if you are not feeling safe can you call someone to talk to them a councillor a crisis number. A real voice sometimes helps me calm down a bit. Keep talking here it will keep your mind busy

13. lightbeam

Talk to us, Emily. Don't shut yourself down.

14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug:..
    we're here..

15. cookiemonster

:hug: i just feel hopeless, not worth this. i just can't push forward. don't have a goal, can't see a future. no point

16. total eclipse

Don't look so far ahead okay just look at today getting thru it doing your best today. take one day at a time when your this low okay sometimes l hour at a time just keep posting okay

17. lightbeam

I agree with violet. Take things slow. Don't expect too much from yourself.

18. cookiemonster

thank you both. you are utterly awesome. i just can't stop hurting myself... i need to get away :cry:

19. cookiemonster

no point anymore. i'm gonna do a ridiculous amount of damage tonight so it seems barely worth me
    being here. i'm just going to let those who care down

20. lightbeam

What's goin' on Emily..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.