So what am I supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

I can't kill myself, and I can't be a functional, useful part of society. SO what the fuck am I supposed to do?

I have no reason to be happy. I have no reason to want to be alive. I just go through the motions and tick off, alienate, insult, etc. any people that are even still around me.

I don't think like anyone else and not in the "can be fixed with therapy" BS.

I'm not an alcoholic or drug addict but I can understand the wanting to be numb and just not care about anything.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
  2. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I do not drink nor do drugs at all, and I too think about how others get to numb away their pain with those substances. I have often thought about turning that direction, to see how it felt, or to do the same thing.

An interesting thing that came to light in my world, about "therapy", was being told that it does not fix, or remove anything... but rather only gives us coping methods. Basically methods to learn how to deal, and handle... That reality pissed me off, because like thinking about the numbness as you do, I want it to go away, and not be there anymore.

But being told it will always be there, and then that I can only "cope", well it sounded grim.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.