so what can i do now...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Jan 3, 2011.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I find myself as many do at this time of year, reflecting on my so called fuckin life and i really dont know where to go from here... i know that i have a future but i also know it full of depression and despair as my life right in the future will be exactly the same as it is now...only ill be older and more alone and possible without a at a loss as im incapable of making any progress or change in my life as i get stuck and lose motivation and have no support... i have no one to care for me....i know i cant kill my self im too much of a pussy but how the fuck do i deal with this fuckin bleak future as the one im facing... alone and i cant do it alone so the way i see im fucked...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

What's one thing, besides dying, that would be exciting and stimulating for you that wish you could do?
  3. 1izombie

have a relationship but i suspect u mean something that i can possibly do by myself...i guess it would be to make movies for a living tho i know im not very good or well suite for that kind of profession.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu could take a course on such a matter for just the joy of taking it Who knows maybe you would be good at it . You won't know unless you try. I was told i would not succeed in anything i did not listen to those words in my head from all who put them there i succeeded only to prove them wrong YOu can succeed. Why not try okay
  5. 1izombie

I have taken a course and realize by taking it i really dont have the skills to do what i want but i get what your just really feeling alone and useless and kinda stuck...i just need some time to figure things out i guess
  6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Have you ever written out any story lines out of your ideas?

Yeah.. I get on some level how frustrating it can be for you. I'm in similar situations. It's demoralising to not be able to do what you dream about doing. Though I have this stupid hope that there is a way of doing it, it just will require alot of hard work a practice. Donno if it's true. Though I dont believe in giving up on things that we dream of doing.
  7. 1izombie

yeah i have tried and like i get started and all and im all excited to start write and getting ideas out on paper but then i just loss all my enthusiasm and fail to even finish what i start yet again....yup frustration is what im feeling to say the least, i really just feel like a failure and big fuckin ...i dont think i have given up i just dont know how i can ever get what ever is lacking in me so that i can do something instead of being where i am now. There is something missing in me but i dont know what it is.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just posting to say I get how you're feeling, I've been there.
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Your ideas dont have to be big or grand, the best film I made was about 3 minutes long, you just have to pick up a camera however long it takes you. When you feel motivated and start shooting something, maybe representive of how you feel, find some music or create your own and edit it together. Whack it on Youtube and see how it goes, there is so much inspiration just long around you.

Set your self challanges and deadlines and try and meet them, list what you would like to achieve and give yourself a genrous amount of time to do it in, it could work just an idea.

Take Care