So what do you do?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gchicklet, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gchicklet

gchicklet Well-Known Member

What do you do when you feel like no one would even notice if you were gone? I feel like I had a few good days and then life kicked me in the teeth again.

I've only told two people that I'm seriously considering just ending everything. The first is one of the pastors I work with at church. Now most of the time I feel like he's ignoring me, and the other half I'm afraid he's going to tell me that I can't volunteer with the ministry I work with anymore. He says he's trying to get the church to pay for me to go to counseling since I'm not working and have no insurance to cover it. But that was a week ago and I really don't see that happening.

The other person that knows is my sponsor. (I'm part of a 12 step recovery group.) Not only did she make me feel worse when I told her, but this morning she sent me a txt saying she couldn't be my sponsor anymore.

So what do you do when you're second guessing everyone and completely at the end of your rope?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh hun how horrible for her to do that to you she is not a very good councilor then I hope the church is able to get you some counseling one that will care and listen
    You hold on here ok you talk to us here and write out how you are feeling. It helps to release some of the sadness Go into chat talk to people there make new connections ok hugs to you
  3. faithink

faithink Member

im sorry that has happened when you are trying to get help and finding someone to confide in, truth is though, very few people can relate, or know what to say. i don't know for sure, but in most cases, it scares people. for someone like me, and most of us here who are use to feeling this way, its quite normal. i was searching for someone in my area that i could talk to, but for now i have this place. After a few bad reactions ive gotten when trying to confide in people i thought i could trust in my life, i decided to keep it to myself until i could find someone i know for sure i could confide in. being this way is very alienating even when you are around a lot of people. i wish there were more support groups in our local areas for us to go to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.