So what if God was one of us?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

He definitely wouldn't use the bus! I wouldn't if i had other options. :moonwalk:

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

there was a song "What if God was one of us?", which spawned the parody "what if God smoked cannibus?"

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, what's wrong with the bus?

4. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

It smells bad and the other passengers are obnoxious most times.

The stories you hear about people defecating in the back or urinating are true.
    Pretty much all of the stories are :laugh:

5. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

This is ridicules because God cannot be one of us because he cannot get pregnant.

6. kiasuten

kiasuten Member

^^^ :poo:

IDK Where you live but that's never happened on SEPTA... it definitely smells like urine sometimes, but that's because some dirty guy who probably peed himself earlier got on the bus.

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

heather where on earth do you live?

buses are great in toronto. subways and street cars too.

i've also lived in nyc. you'd think they'd be bad there too but no, public transit was fine.

never had a car, never wanted one. i depend on public transit.

8. Iron Pigeon

Iron Pigeon Member

I've been on buses where people have puked (even i've done it...good times).

Once when a guy was sick it smelt like kebab and it made me hungry...worst thing is, i don't even like kebab!

9. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

^
    This is why i walk every where
    Also my Mum used to work as a cleaner on the buses, she told me how she had to clean up human faeces and how drivers pee in bottles then leave it in the cab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.