So what to do with your own body?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by NothingMan, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NothingMan

NothingMan Member

This is a big problem for me as I wouldn't want someone to find me for multiple reasons . I don't want anyone to have to clean up after me especially a family member . ...Or to be seen in some gross or disgusting state (which you will either be instantly or eventually ) . <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> Would this take care of the entire operation or not ? Has anyone else considered this or am I really a total F'ing weirdo of extra beyond normal sociopathy or what ? Orrrrr , am I just way ahead of my time ?:rofl:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2010
  2. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

I see your point, but i don't think it's a good idea..... that's all i'm going to say.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

eeerrrrmmmm!!! I think you being burnt beyond recognition would be even worse for the ones you leave behind than any other method..
    how about using that energy to find a reason to live and get help instead..
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I regularly think about what the outcome of my death would create. I'm an organ donor so it kind of cuts out certain 'methods' because they would poison my parts :tongue:. By the time of my eventual suicide, my organs will probly be damaged from various forms of self harm, so, ya know :dry:.

How about you tell us and try and talk it out about why you want to do it?
  5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I dont want any funeral or showing, viewing any of that. Open caskets just freak me out.

I want to be cremated and put out to sea.
  6. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

I would never want family or friends to find my body, worry about effect that would have on them..Would always plan to kill myself away from home..Have abused myself and body so much that there would be no viable option for organs etc anyway
  7. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

Is it weird I dont care what will happen to my body? No one cared about me while living they ironically have to care about my body after im ded, guess its fair
  8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I think about it loads. I think about this stuff loads- I see suicide cold/harshly when I'm focused and even when I'm not, I know what a waste it would be after trying so hard to get physically recovered in my case but some things can't be helped when you're out of control and want a way out.

But to answer your question (again :tongue:)- I think about everything after my death.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
  9. NothingMan

NothingMan Member

I don't guess it really matters . It's all going to decay one way or another anyway . I wouldn't want to be burned beyond all recognition - I would want to be completely cremated as in nothing but ashes remaining. Is there such a thing as autocremation ? I was just curious what others were thinking but I haven't heard anyone , as yet , say they'd thought of it to this degree . It's probably been done at some point in the past though . I don't have any plans really to go through with this any time soon . I just have to wonder though , how many people are teetering through life until all it takes is a small series of crappy events to push them over the edge and if I'm one of them too . Now that I've had this horrible pain shooting down my leg for over 2 months I find myself wishing for a lightning bolt out of the blue to end it for me more and more often . Thanks for the replies :nerves:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.