So what

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The police show up, take me to the hospital where they neutralize the poisoning I had been doing over a certain amount of time. So what. They feel good for doing their job, I feel like shit cuz I'm still here.
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

they feel good coz they have possibly saved a life which i am glad they did.
    sorry you are at a low point carla, i hope things get a bit better soon :hug:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Carla, don't do this to yourself again. A part of you still wants to live and be around for your children. Hold on to that part of you, especially when the part of you that wants to leave starts taking over. I'm glad that you're ok. :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla I am really glad that your life was spared and i hope in the future you can refrain from giving in to those urges that can become so strong that even the most important things to us no longer seem to matter. The truth is, they do matter. We both know that. Please don't do anything to harm yourself further. Stay safe. :hug:
  5. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

I know it's really hard to want to stay. I go through that all the time. But there's always at least one reason to stay.

I have to look for those reasons even when it feels like there are none. It's really hard, and I feel for you. :hug: I just look for the ones that mean the most.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are they putting you inpatient? It might help if they do. Your meds don't sound as if they are helping. I do know after being on a med for so long your tolerance for it gets high enough where they don't work anymore. So they switch you to something else. I have been on just about all the different antidepressants. They are running out of options. To be truthfull I think the other meds I take are helping to carry the depression load. Please don't harm youself, there are quite a few people who love and care about you. You don't have to carry the load yourself, talk to us. We are here for you!!!Take Care!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.