So.. wheres everyone from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure there is probably already a thingy about this, but Im too lazy too look for it lol :shy:

Seen as though Im new on here, just thought I'd say HI im Jay, Im 22 (only just... like literally last week!) and Im from Blackpool, UK - which if you havent heard of it, google it! It has a tower :)

Also the reason Im on here, is too help people. If anyone wants to chat, or needs someone to brighten your day, im a good listener and I will reply to EVERY message :) I also have lots /bad/ jokes :)

Well thats me :) xxx

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
hi j :) im sarah and im usually very upbeat considering. only today im not good so im sorry that ur not getting the best of me today, but WELCOME to the site and thankyou for starting a great thread also.
Im from teesside, uk im sure you will meet some great people here
much love sarah xx

Avarice

This probably should have been made in 'The Coffee House' subforum, but I'm sure a mod will move it for you. :smile:

I'm Avarice (not my real name), I'm currently 20 and come from West London, in England. I'm usually quite serious but can loosen up in the right company.

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday, Jay!

Ohh yeay I like Coffee.. its a good choice.. I think they should rename 'Coffee house' to 'Starbucks' xD

mmmm

Nice to meet everyone anyway :D

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!.. although they're late! :mad:

haha I kid I kid :P

thanks guys :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Illusion

Hello. I'm Miranda. I'm 15 years old & I'm from South Carolina, USA.
Happy late birthday by the way XD. Mine isn't until July 30th.

Stripe

Im another UKer. Find Portsmouth on the south coast of England and then go 20 miles east. Im about there in a little town filled with elderly people. I call it Zombie Town.

Im another UKer. Find Portsmouth on the south coast of England and then go 20 miles east. Im about there in a little town filled with elderly people. I call it Zombie Town.
I'm from Dorset, a little further down from you, and i get woken up by cows every weekend in the field next to me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00