So who else is spending new year's alone?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

Yet again, I'm spending New year's Eve alone, as expected. I always spend it alone. If there is anyone out there who is alone on New year's eve and wants a friend to talk to I'm here. Comment or message if you're feeling lonely and just want to talk.

2. Beck

Beck Member

iam never left alone but always by myself kids do that

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I always do.
    I would prefer it, over navigating through al of that traffic, the transport system, drunken morons, druggo's and other bullshit.
    Nothing beats a quiet night at home.

4. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Spent alone in bed crying.

5. Sparky777

It's also nice to spend it with friends for once though.

6. Sparky777

Why were you in bed alone crying?

7. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

i spent new years alone because im not a partier and i also have no friends so i fell asleep early

8. odnox

odnox Well-Known Member

I was alone this year for the first time in a very long time. I'm not used to being all alone. Next year will be better.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm alone on every holiday, every day of the year actually. At least I feel that way, because anyone that I have in my life doesn't want me around. So I guess I just tune out the holidays and find ways to distract myself.

10. Sparky777

I know how that feels all too well.

11. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

Looking back on the past year and how things have just been getting worse and the fact that I have no one to spend the holidays with is why I spent the night in bed crying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.