So who else truly hates themselves?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noisserped, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noisserped

noisserped Guest

Just wondering who else hates themselves to the core. I'm not talking about being upset at yourself, I mean full on hate everything about yourself.

I do.
  2. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I don't hate every single thing about myself but when it comes to interaction of any certain kind or mental state I hate myself.
  3. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

I hate everything about myself.
    Physically, mentally, emotionally, i'm an ugly, fat, pathetic loser
    and in every metaphorical way
    Fuckin dumb
  4. Me. I hate myself.
  5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Hate is a strong word. I definately don't like myself very much, but I don't know about hate.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hate myself although not everything about myself.
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I hate what I have become
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are many things I hate about myself, but a few things are okay.
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't know about hate because I care about other people so I must have some positive thoughts. Hate HMMMM, I don't know!!!
  11. Dibs on that, I hate me so I let the other's take over so it's not me they hate either. They are good to me.
  12. I fucking hate myself so much. I am pissed off in the morning bc i didnt die in my sleep. when I look in the mirror i think to my self "fuck you!" I hate my brain I hate my past I hate my future I hate my emotions I hate my feelings I hate how weak I am and how pathetic I am. I hate that I cant study and I cant write and that Im so much slower than everyone. I hate my family bc they think im a disorder. I hate myself so much that I want to die the worst death immaginable. I truely do.
  13. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

me i hate everything about myself...... :sad:
  14. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I love you all and everything about you
  15. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

generally, i hate most things about myself
    but i can think of one thing that can be a good thing sometimes, yet at others it's a huge burden.

so a lot of the time i do hate myself completely
    but at other times i can appreciate this ability i have.
  16. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I don't.

I can think of many positive things about ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, I still feel hatred towards myself. I just cannot say that I absolutely hate myself to the core. Even the small things, like, I have a job and a car. My older sibling does not.
  17. kayla19

kayla19 Well-Known Member

i hate myself on a daily basis. sure, there might be some things that i don't hate but generally speaking i am nothing i would ever love.
  18. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I don't think what I feel about myself quite rises to the level of hate. More like a nauseating sense of disgust, a tincture of self-loathing and feeling of weariness at how useless I am.

I do have difficulty looking at myself in the mirror, and avoid it as much as possible. I also loathe having my picture taken and avoid THAT as much as I can as well.
  19. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Things I don't like about me:

1.) I get frustrated far to easily.
    2.) I make mountains out of molehills.
    3.) I have a hard time relating to other people.
    4.) People see me as aloof, business-only, and unapproachable. They also see my moods as unpredictable.
    5.) I drink too much.
    6.) I don't get out enough.
    7.) I curse too much.
    8.) Sometimes I just wish that I could finish going crazy, because I'm constantly batting between smug self-confidence and hair-pulling cursing fits.
    9.) I need to work on home upkeep. The garbage needs taking out.
    10.) I someitmes say things that are hurtful to people I care about when I'm stressed.

Things I do like:

1.) I write well and have a large knowledge of history, which is a passion of mine.
    2.) I dress well and keep myself in shape.
    3.) I have a discerning taste for music, drink, and visual asthetic.
    4.) I'm still going to church.
    5.) I'm a very nice person when I'm not stressed out and can be very understanding.
    6.) I'm polite to people, regardless of who they are, and always tip more than the expected amount.
    7.) People often compliment me on my sense of humor, which is often seen as dry, sardonic, and witty. As one of my friends said the other day, "I like you! Even when things are bad, you make jokes."
    8.) I'm generous with my time and money.
    9.) I love animals, especially my kitty.
    10.) I like to read (OK, I had to stretch a little to get this last one.)
  20. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

It eats at me.

My self-hatred is fucking out of control.

No other explanation for such intensity besides the notion that I'm extremely and disgustingly self-absorbed.

And I am. I'm really self-centered :laugh:

My head's probably up my ass.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.