So, why do you insist on keeping us around SF?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RosiePosie, Apr 22, 2008.

1. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

I see people come here,
    and I see them ask for methods.
    Then some caring mother hen runs in and wraps her wings around the person and tells them not to ask such things.
    "Life is worth living, people love you, we all feel your pain blah blah SHIT"
    If you feel our pain then why in God's name are you letting us suffer? :confused:

It seems like more people then not are constantly coming back,
    and for what?
    So they can waste away on a fucking suicide forum?

Fuck that.
    < Mod Edit: Hazel We are a pro-life forum >
    The lot of you,
    which I might point out,
    THAT ARE STILL RIDICULOUSLY DEPRESSED!
    Our misery is infallible so lets stop giving each other bullshit emoticon hugs and give each other the answers to our problems.

There.
    Now that's a fucking rant.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  2. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

< Mod Edit: Hazel Method >
    And if this is such a huge offense to the site then just tell me and I'll delete the fucking thing.
    If it's not painfully obvious I'm feeling rather foul. :{

3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

May I just point out that there are actually people who've come here depressed, asking for methods, but didn't get any. And they have actually gotten better. I for one, have gotten a lot of support here, and am actually thankful that I'm still around, because I'm getting better each day, and soon I'm going back to university and everything. I guess you could say I'm no longer officially depressed :smile:
    (That doesn't mean I don't have my downs anymore, but I no longer have the official diagnose of being depressed :smile: )

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

if you hadnt noticed, we're a pro life site. hence no one is ever gonna tell anyone how to end their lives, coz we want people to come here for help and support and to possibly find reasons to want to keep on living.

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello Rosie

"Im probably one of those mother hens":smile:

However this is a pro life site sometimes i to feel that life isnt worth living but SF for me has given me a place to visit and to share those emotions when they are at their worse. Depression takes no prisoners and people myself included may make decisions when we are engulfed in darkness that we may later regret hence why people ask those feeling suicidal to hold back or to wait and to think, why???????????? becouse that option will still be there tomorrow where as suicide is final no chances to change your mind.

I feel you to are in a dark place right now and its not a nice place to be especially if you feel alone, depression is bad enough,but to be depressed and alonbe is even worse.

I know u dont like the hugs so ill not post one but be assured you are in a supportive forum and if you want to talk feel free to pm

Take Care

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am one of those who came here unbearably depressed and wanting to die. But thanks to the caring people here and their 'bullshit emoticons' I decided to give myself another chance at life. So not everyone is offended by the use of caring words and smilies.

7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I am thankful it has kept me alive a time or two for my animals and my man's sake..not that I don't have my method researched and ready for when I can't deal anymore...but this is not the place for that. I wouldn't want to be responsible in any way for helping another innocent person die.

8. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

RosiePosie, it is very obvious that you are feeling rather foul..
    That's why you have come to Sf and we in our own way make you welcome and offer you support to the best of our ability, please remember that the people reaching out to you are struggling too, when each person registers as a member they are aware that Sf is a pro-life forum, we are here to support you for as long as you want our support.
    Coming to Sf does not cure depression, it provides you with a safe haven of comfort and support whilst you are in the depths of despair.
    Those 'Mother Hens' you refer to, do a great job and many, many people, myself included will forever be indebted to them.

So RosiePosie I hope you will continue to seek and receive support here on the forum.

Hazel

9. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

Why the mod edit? If anything it helps to know that these peoples kidneys have failed after attempts.

10. Hazel

because of your suggestion that we tell people how many pills to take, WE ARE A PRO-LIFE FORUM!

11. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

No, no. The one in the first post. All I put was how a lot of people here have over-dosed on (whatever) and their kidneys are failing b/c of it.
    Not the 2nd one.
    I know why you edited the 2nd post.

12. Hazel

That was the first post, I have pm'd you the deleted material.

13. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

More then just kidneys will fail.. i got a lot worse from my OD 3 years ago...

now i am dying a slow painful death.. not fun when you failed at the attempt only to find out later ( 3 years later ) that you actually did succeed in it and now got a lot of pain..