So yea....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Come What(Ever) May, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Come What(Ever) May

Come What(Ever) May Well-Known Member

Basically I'm suffering from a broken heart and have been mulling over how I fucked things up. Past week or two it's really been getting to me. I haven't really done anything like cutting but I have been biting my hands and arms to the point where ill get a nice little ring of purple teeth marks for like 15 minutes. Sometimes it actually leaves a small bruise. If I could I'd just get a piercing which can be painful yet doesn't leave scars but school doesn't allow them (for guys). Don't really care if this gets any repsonses or anything I just wanted to get it out so I could just have the comfort of knowing someone knows.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF, sorry you are having such a bad time, many people here will have had similar experiences and hopefully we can help support you through this painful time.

Take care Hazel x

3. Maja

Maja Member

Hey there!

Sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now - I'm glad you posted. I think it can really help to just get all your feelings out. Do you want to tell us a bit more about what happened to cause your broken heart? What has made it especially difficult to deal with the past week or so?

I hope that you are doing things to take care of yourself during this challenging time. Keep in mind that if you have lost a relationship that it can cause a period of severe grief and mourning and that is ok. We all deal with grief in our own time and own way and I hope that you can get through this in a way that is right for you.

Take care!

4. Come What(Ever) May

Come What(Ever) May Well-Known Member

Well I had a chance at a good relationship with a friend that has had alot of experiences like me. She actually cared about me and that was a new strange feeling to me, everyone up to that point had trated me like shit. So naturally, this new feeling felt akward and I was just like nervous. Basically I just blew my chance with her. Something might be possible, but it will be damn near to to impossible to make it happen. I knew all this before, but it didnt really sink in till a mutual friend of ours really brought it to my attention. And I've just felt like shit ever since.