• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

so, yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

someonestupid

...Once again I managed to hurt everyone that ever seemed to have loved me even the tiniest bit. It sucks. Why do I keep on having these moments in which I push away EVERYONE that ever gives a shit about me. Cant take it no more. Yes I wanna go to 'that' place, where I can't hurt people no more and where people can't hurt me nomore. I wont be faced with the pain of those 2 losses anymore, I won't be faced with the disappointment of my parents anymore. I won't be faced with the urge to do it anymore. I won't be faced with the consequenses of my hurtful deeds anymore. I wont hurt anyone anymore. Nor can I be hurt, ever again.

Can't wait to leave.

and now I leave.

...Once again I managed to hurt everyone that ever seemed to have loved me even the tiniest bit. It sucks. Why do I keep on having these moments in which I push away EVERYONE that ever gives a shit about me. Cant take it no more. Yes I wanna go to 'that' place, where I can't hurt people no more and where people can't hurt me nomore. I wont be faced with the pain of those 2 losses anymore, I won't be faced with the disappointment of my parents anymore. I won't be faced with the urge to do it anymore. I won't be faced with the consequenses of my hurtful deeds anymore. I wont hurt anyone anymore. Nor can I be hurt, ever again.

Can't wait to leave.

and now I leave.
I can completely relate!! When I am in one of my lows, I push everybody who loves & cares about me away. I become a heartless bitch, who shows no emotion. I say things that nobody should ever THINK about saying, let alone actually letting the words come out of my mouth. I feel like if they hate me, it'll make suicide easier, for the both of us.

I don't feel bad doing it, which upsets me, but I feel alone. "Why am I doing this?" crosses my mind a lot. I get confused about how I should feel. I know I should stop being so mean, but I can't.

As sick as this sounds, I find enjoyment about bringing people down to my low level. I play a whole lot of games w/ people who love & care about me. I think it's b/c they deal w/ it & they continue to love & care about me, regardless of how I treat them.

I have awful relationship problems. I make a terrible girlfriend.

If you would like to talk more w/ me about this, you can PM me. Email me: Mischievous_BaBie@yahoo.com. Or pref. IM me: MischievousBaBie.

<3 Amber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$347.00
Goal
$255.00