Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gentlelady, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

This is not good. This place I find myself in tonight. Time for serious choices and decisions.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

What decisions, gentlelady? Please do not make rash decisions if you feel down.
  3. Baldr

Baldr Moderator Staff Member Safety & Support

what's wrong? :hug:
  4. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

What is going on? Reach out and get help anyway you can.

We care for you. :hug:
  5. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

its okay to change your life with decissions cause life is filled with "forks in the road"

but you cant know everything around you or what happens in rooms you are not present in.

sometimes those decissions are not completely yours to make because you need to talk it out with some people

just some that (you trust) can help in making those decissions

stay safe

ps sorry about any spelling problems i cant tell which words arent right or how many s's they need
  6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

(((gentle hug))))
    can you talk about it?
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Will text you in a few...always in my heart
  8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

In my thoughts, hun :hug: Here if you ever need a shoulder - we all are. We all care :hug:
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please gentlelady make the right decisions okay go in and get the help and support you need you deserve to stay safe hun Please you know your children will always need you hun always hugs
  10. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Be gentle with yourself
  11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Please be kind and gentle to yourself...You are very cared about. Be safe. :hug:
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad Gentle ..
    please hold on :hug:
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thanks to all for your kind words and support. I do know what needs to be done and how to go about it. All that remains in question is when. Please know that in my heart I do have hope for each and every one of you. Don't give up on yourself.
  14. I am sorry but I can't. :-(
  15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't give up on YOU either hun okay just don't hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.