so yeah

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Oct 3, 2012.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

this guy i thought was interested in me ...well it turns out he was just trying to use me... turns out that the only people interested in me want to fuck with me...I give up
  2. 1izombie

I just want to fuckin scream....i will never be happy
  3. 1izombie

I'm trying to move on but its all i can think of right now...fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Unfortunately, and with great sadness, we know, that this is the other person's problem...but that does not change the pain he put you through...we can also feel sad for him because he has to live like that
  5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I know this does not amount to much or solve any of your dilemmas, but when I am presented with people with attitudes like that, I always like to think on the positive side of things - that is if someone's attitude is solely focused on their next lay or hook up and you are the object of their desires, for better or worse, then you should use their attitude to give your self morale a boost in that you at least a someone beautiful and attractive enough to have those kinds of desires brought on you.
    But to those people who think only in those terms, then keep on doing what you have been and do not give them a second thought. Like sadeyes said before me, it is the problem of the other person and you should not bother yourself with the problems of anyone else except your own. The World is full of people like that and there is just no way to avoid them all or stop them all. Just go on living your life the way you have been and care only about yourself and those that truly matter for you - for everyone else, they are simply like a passing breeze: one who enters your life for the briefest of seconds and then is gone. There is no point in paying too much attention or concern to someone who does not have nor cherish the same values as yourself.
  6. Anom

Anom New Member

Honestly, all the people that like to use others should go screw themselves and get used. I hope the person that was trying to use you realizes just how wrong they are.