So you think you're alone?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by duffy65, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duffy65

duffy65 New Member

Hey everyone,

Like many of you, I have definitely had some pretty bad road bumps through life (don’t even remind me of my college years). I think everyone has had at least one encounter with abuse. I think the most important part is getting the help and support you need. Like this message board for example. People come her for support, for advice. It helps you cope with your situation to a certain extent. It nice to know that you're not alone, that we are all here to help each other out. I just wanted to let you guys know about this show "I Survived" on the BIO channel. The shows is a real-life series featuring people who have overcome extreme situations-- there's this one girl on there that gets raped, shot three times and left for dead, and she still has the strength to get herself to the emergency room. I was shocked when I saw that. I was speechless. There are so many stories that are yet to be told. I'm working with Bio to get the word out about this inspiring program "I Survived", it airs on Mondays (TONIGHT) @ 9PM EST. Check out http://www.bio.tv

Are you going to watch?

-Nat

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.