Discussion in 'Welcome' started by WasteOfALife, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WasteOfALife

WasteOfALife New Member

Not sure how this is supposed to work.. but I guess I'm at a low point right now and suicide has been on my mind. I came across this forum and though I'd try it out.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi so glad you are wanting to talk it out reaching out for support here is a good move hun so many caring people here Welcome to SF .
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Greetings from the Commonwealth of Australia and all of us at SF (and of course, :bubbles: herself).
    You have come to the right place; any troubles you might be facing, rest assured that each and every one of us within this community is dedicated to supporting each other, and you need not be afraid to speak what is on your mind - you will never be judged here by anything you say or your circumstances, ever.
    Sit back, and relax, while SF is not exactly anything like a mental health agency, but a place where you can come in comfort and let out all of your worries and stress and be supported 100% through everything.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey there, you've come to the right place...please keep talking and we can be here to help.
  5. WasteOfALife

WasteOfALife New Member

It's just been a really rocky month.. I don't try to pretend my problems are bigger than anyone else's.. I'm just getting to my breaking point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.