So..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jasv, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasv

Jasv Well-Known Member

I drank some beer. It was my favorite beer. Tried to drive myself off the rode. Too pussy, so I cut myself instead. Felt good. I became really angry. Cut myself even more. Calmed myself down.

The point: Need to try a different attempt. I'm too pussy.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry, Jasv please get some help, You do not have to do this there are other ways to deal with this, You are not a pussy, you are depressed, you cannot see the light when you are in the dark , depression alters the chemicals in your brain, they distort your senses you do not have good judgement right now call someone that cares or can help Please? give yourself some time to think this over we have some people in here that have been through the same that you are going through! Do not do this when you ar not thinking right Please?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi jasv I agree with everything true lee has said, you are suffering with an illness and like all illnesses they need treating. Are you getting any support from your doctor or psychiatrist ? If you are not seeing one I'd highly recommend it to you. Not a pussy you are just suffering, please write back and tell us how you're doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.