Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NooSenseFantastika, Jul 6, 2008.

1. NooSenseFantastika

NooSenseFantastika Well-Known Member

my girlfriend is takin me to a party and im pretty sure a guy...who wasnt nice to me will be there. i dont wana go really but ...i gf wants me to go. i kinda wish someone would jus tell me not to go, not to do this to myself, that theyll kill me if i go. make me not go, i kno its stupid but i figure if no one cares if i go, then i might as well go.
  2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

You want someone to tell you not to go, DON'T F****ING GO!!! I think that if you go you'll regret it and something bad might happen. I don't care if a girl you like is draggin you to a party where this douche bag is going to be, If i were there, i'd kick your gf in the box and then punch her in the face!! You're 18, you can say no and i think that tonight, you should say no...
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Maybe it won't be as bad as you think and you may actually enjoy yourself a little bit. If that guy is there, just stay away from him if you can. I could tell you not to go, but I doubt your girlfriend would understand :). Go nad enjoy yourself. :hug:
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Don't go.
    Don't do this to yourself.

But really, just do whatever you think is best for you.