So...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SirCamel, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

So i figure that this actualy be my fare well post, Today i decide to go buy something that will end it with in seconds. Maybe i should pull this trigger soon.

Take care

2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Is there any specific reason you feel this way at the minute?

3. CPessimist

CPessimist Well-Known Member

don't do it bro! chat it out w/us.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hang it there talk it out here with your friends people will miss you please don't do that to your friends here come back and talk to them okay

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ryan :sad: Please don't!!

6. SirCamel

No one to talk to, even the ones i talk to i just bring them down and making them feel even worser..

7. SirCamel

Alright. Tonight is the night. Farewell all that i know. It was nice meeting a alot of nice folks, altho there were some assholes. but hey i cant blame them. Xoxoxo to all

Live life how you want, make your path and not follow others path. Be one with yourself.

-Ryan

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I would very much like you to read a thread a put up. It is now in my signature.

You are not thinking clearly.

Don't give in.

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope you didn't go through with this plan. We're all here and care and want to help you. We'll listen and advise when needed/applicable. :hug: Let us know how you are please.

10. SirCamel

i'm kinda here, struggling. Everything i see or do remind me of my pain.

11. SirCamel

I dont know what whats anymore right now, I feel so fucking trap. It sounds weire but the thought of me dieing before i go to sleep makes me happy. I really dont know how much longer i will last. I cant pretend and face this cruel world anymore. Even tho other's would love to be in my shoe or others has it worse r then me. My mental mind is starting to really go insane. Falling asleep and feeling happy to thought of suicide is a fuck up shit. I never really wanted to be like this way. why out of all the people do i get torment of this pain that drives into my skull. TElling me to do this and that. I cant seems to get happy around my friends. there starting to ask question why i'm so down lately. and i just wanna say i wanna fucking ***** *** ******** god damn. I dont know what to do anymore. dont knwo where to draw any more strenght to fight this battle. I'm rotting in this prison of my mind.

Sigh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.