So...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by QuadLazer, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuadLazer

QuadLazer Well-Known Member

I know I've posted on here before, actually not too long ago, but I kinda needed some advice.

I've tried suicide before, and I had another plan that I was really going to execute not too long ago, but a couple of things changed in life so I'm pretty much just holding on and waiting right now to see how things go.

But I will say- I really really do think about it. Almost all the time. I don't really tell anyone A) Because there's no one really to tell and B) because I'm too afraid of someone calling the cops or something and being put in the hospital again, and I can't afford that right now.

On another note as well I think that I'm sorta slowly becoming addicted to a few things. I've always drank in the past, but for the past 6 or 7 weekends in a row I've been getting drunk and doing really dangerous stuff. I've gotten high a few of those weekends, but not really too bad.

I'm still working and still in school, straight A's, but where I'm in school my part-time job isn't making enough money to pay the bills and I'm thinking about quitting school so I can go get a full time job again like I had before. I just really don't know what to do with life anymore. A lotta things are going great but it just feels like some stuff is just stuck there and I don't know what to do with it right now.

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks ahead.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

um without knowing whats "stuck" i dont know what to suggest sorry.

3. QuadLazer

Oh well thanks a lot for the help. :blink:

Haha just kidding...

4. necrodude

sorry...

5. QuadLazer

No I understand I wasn't specific enough. Sometimes I feel posting on here or talking about this stuff to anyone is so pointless. It's like I have to know the ins and outs of exactly what's going on and exactly what's causing the exact problems on an exact timeline to get any help. Like the back of my hand.

:poo:

6. necrodude

doesnt have to be THAT specific does it? but if i can help...

7. QuadLazer

Honestly it seems like it. Any time I bring anything like this up- suicide, feeling depressed, cutting, anything- it's like I'm bombarded with questions like I have all the answers to everything. No matter who I'm talking to. A friend, a family member, a doctor, a therapist, anyone.

Why did you do it?
    What makes you feel depressed?
    Why do you think about suicide?
    What can I do to help?
    Are you not happy?

It's like chill the fuck out I don't know the answer to everything in the damn world people. And even if I did, you can't explain stuff like this with one-liners you know? I mean there's entire histories behind these questions, things you can't just be told and understand and just have it click. I mean if you haven't ever thought about this stuff or felt that depressed about something- what would it help for me to tell you then? But people don't listen, they don't care, they just want their answers so you'll stop bitching and then you just don't talk about it and nothing gets taken care of it.

It's bullshit.

8. necrodude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.