So...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rowan, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Im sorry to any of you, and sorry to all of you. All of you are very kind, very caring people. I hope that you call pass it on to everyone that is around you.
    Each and everyone of you guys are very sweet, and I love you guys alot. Thank you...

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you are great

3. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Thank you John, but I do not feel the same way as you do along that line.

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

What's going on Raynah?

Stick around, Canadians are awesome and i don't wnt to lose one!

5. TrentGrad

TrentGrad Well-Known Member

Raynah, remember what we talked about in the chat room.

A brighter life awaits you if you make the effort of telling those in a position to help you, should you reach out and let them know what is going on with you.

Take care of yourself!

6. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Haha.. my ass take care of myself...
    I wish I could... so many people tried to stop me last night... but guess who failed... sigh... Oh well. I feel so... horrid.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi raynah..what's wrong?..wanna tell us...maybe we can help..

8. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

I don't really want to talk about whats wrong. I don't need to say whats wrong, I'm sorry but I cant take it anymore, I'm just such a failure when it comes to stupid things like this. I mean its not stupid but still.. :depressed:
    Everything is just... falling apart, high school is just getting horrid, Im failing a lot of my classes, well like... 3/4 classes... but still... My father is coming down.. and I know I'm going to get beaten, of course.. and my brother is just going to feed on that and the both of them are just... going to gang up on me.
    Oh well, it doesn't even matter anymore. I just want to keep attempting until I get it correct, and just disappear, would anyone notice? No... not even here either, no one would notice me gone. It will be for the better once I actually do disappear from this stupid place. I don't want life, and I haven't since I was 14, but hey its only 2years, two years is a stupid long time, and I don't want to keep thinking about this anymore. Stupid 3 weeks of thinking repeatedly about suicide... non-stop... its driving me crazy...

9. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Why cant... I just get my mind to shut up... I cant do it anymore... I really cant :(

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you have anyone you can talk to?.. school councelor? doctor.? other family?
    I have the same problem with my mind...things going around and around.....but I have a good therapist and she's teaching me how to control the thoughts instead of them controling me...
    You should not have to endure beatings from anyone raynah.....
    you really need to call for help next time before trying to take your life...
    go to ER if you have to but don't hurt yourself...*hugs*

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Aww hun please no that i am here for you! :hug:

12. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

No, I do not have anyone to talk to...
    I'm not going to call someone though... or go to the ER I dont need too..
    And dont worry about it Same, just noo. :/

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

WE will worry about you raynah cos we care...:hug:

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:agreed:

15. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

Dont worry and dont care... I mean there is going to be no point to that

16. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Can't help it....we do care what happens to you.....:sad:

17. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

You shouldnt though...

18. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

I think its my time to take my leave... either from the forum or life. Im not sure, I've tried option two not to long ago.. but hey always more chances, for me... Anyway... goodbye..

19. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

not from life Raynah....don't do it please...
    get yourself to the hospital and get help....you're worth it....

20. Rowan

Rowan Banned Member

No one would really notice if I was gone, you guys wouldnt really notice. I'm not worth it do it doesnt matter anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.