"Soap Box"

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by carbon monoxide perfume, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that it is just crazy how some people can just make such threads, I mean talk about how Hitler was good, thats crazy talk. People like that should never be able to even say there point of view. I mean if you scroll through some of the threads on the soap box it's just crazy some of the ideas people have like, should kids bring guns to school, are people that retarded? People portraying how Hitler was good? People who bash someones beliefs into the ground, and spit on them! Some people should never be allowed to post at all. Or until they learn there lesson, and not to show there point of view on a debating thread. some people need to just get there accounts deleted, talking about such absurdity. People that are picking the "bad" side of topics just to keep the debate going it just stupid... Everyone should be closed minded people, no one should even be able to see the other side of things, people like that need to be deleted or have theres accounts put under moderation. This is not a safe environment, for people with fragile minds like mine to be in. It just scares me thinking about some of the posts I have read, and pictures that I have seen! omg I just don't know what else to say, I'm so ashamed of these threads on here, just absurd how people gotten away with it.

2. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

I think your idea that babies can be reduced to parasites is retarded, but I wouldn't dream of taking your right to say that away.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Azul he's also the one that said kids should be allowed to bring weapons to school so....i don't know what his gripe is about in this thread. Hes also the one that posted the disturbing picture in teh abortions thread and then deleted it..so again posting this just to start shit.

4. I think your paranoid lawls lawls lawls, maybe you need to re read what I wrote.!

5. Lawls, sure say it it, but then look at what a parasite is.

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm?

7. Robin

Robin Guest

Well seeing as you placed such an emphatic argument I think I shall protect you from such people by removing your access to the Soap Box forum, then you will no longer have to worry about dipping into an enviroment that is not safe for you :)

8. Testify

Testify Well-Known Member

The only way that absurd conspiricy theories can be destroyed is if they are bought to light, enabling them to be thoroughly debunked. Racism is a case in point.
    [​IMG]

9. abandof

abandof Well-Known Member

Everyone has their own opinions and imo it's good that different people have different views on what should and shouldn't be done in this world :smile:

If everyone was closed minded and afraid of trying some things new that are considered 'wrong' then the world wouldn't advance in any way :dry:

So basically it's good that people bring up controversial subjects! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.