Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terry, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:blub: Terry will you ever learn to keep your big bloody gob shut :mad:
    Mole was doing his usual blah blah about religion during dinner.
    I know he only does it to rile me (God knows why) but it started a chain reaction in me.
    Part of it was mum going on about how it must hurt me the way he never helps me or asks me if I'm alright.
    I mean come on mum this is my son we're talking about, he can't even be bothered to offer me a cup of tea :sad:
    Well the outcome of it all was I started saying shit I should keep to myself, like the fact he cares for no one including me.
    Answer was "why should I" then it swtiched to "I don't show my emotions, that's just who I am".
    I tried not to, but suddenly just huge silent tears rolled down my face.....he stormed off with a parting shot of "you are out of order woman".

I just love my life :dry: :blub:
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Terry, how I sympathise and empathise with you. I wish I could hug you right now. I really do understand what you are going through with your son and if you ever want to chat please just pm me.

:hug: Hazel
  3. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Whelp, if that's his attitude then it's time to move out.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You think he got my email. :huh:

Seriously Terry you should just slap him, punch him, kick him, whatever. Seriously you are not at fault. EVER. He's ungrateful for all the shit you do for him. He doesn't show his emotions?!! What the fuck?! For real, he doesn't show anything. He barely shows his face aside from eating and half the time he's sleeping through that. It's not fair that you cook, clean, do his laundry for him and he's an ungrateful fuckin' child.

I'd kick his ass on the street for a day and see who caters to him then. No bed, no internet, no food, no money, no nothing. See who he comes running to. Ship him to his dad's. Then well see who's ungrateful.

I'm here if you need to talk. :hug:
  5. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

you could just stop doing things for him full stop? take away his internet, stop cooking for him, stop washing his pants etc. if his shit starts piling up and he isn't making any effort to clean it himself then chuck him out.

if he's going to be kicked out then you gotta test how far he will go to disrespect your rules and your house but i wouldn't kick him out straight away.

i couldn't live with Mole talking and treating you like shit, everybodies got to do something to help the house whether its going to school, trying to earn money, doing atleast a little housework everyday etc. and he doesn't do anything. it'd be world war 3 if i was at your house.
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Terry he needs to be given an ultimatum, he does nothing around the house, he hardly cooks, he doesn't clean, he doesn't do anything to contribute to your house and it's about fucking time he did. Yeah he's your child but he's not a baby, hes a full grown adult and he needs to start acting like one. He needs to learn now otherwise theres no way hes gonna be able to handle going to Japan. He needs to be taught a few lessons in life and it needs to be done now because he's fucking out of order.
  7. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

I don't know the situation but if that's the case then yeah I'd agree with this.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

My son used to be similar to that until he had to live on his own with no support whatsoever from me. Now he is way different. It is time for tough love Terry. You are not helping him by allowing him to stay. The hardest thing you may have to do is send him packing, but it needs to happen. He needs to grow up. Birds push their young out of the nest to teach them to fly. Learn from them. Parents sacrifice themselves for their children, but out of love you must teach him to stand on his own two feet. You won't be there forever. Make him fly Terry. :hug:
  9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well I've had two days of a major he 26 or 2 :mad:
    He finally spoke tonight to inform me he was ill.
    He is not ill, this is standard form for doing nothing and wriggling out of situations :dry:
    Am gonna clean out his bank account as he hasn't paid a penny to me in 2 years...see how he likes them eggs :mad:
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Good do it! It's not like he does shit for you anyways and it's not like he needs the money for anything. Everything he buys you buy for him. It's about time he pays you back for all the computer parts, meals, takeaways, etc. see how he likes that shit.
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

good on ya Terry, its about time.
  12. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

I've read through every response in this thread and I agree with it all. There's little for me to add except my complete support to you.You've got a lot of good friends here.

It would be wonderful if the lot of us could travel to your home and give you our support in person for what you have to do. Just know that we're all behind you and enough is enough. That's something I learned recently too. It hurts, but it heals.