Social Anxiety: Going out tonight...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kidB, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidB

kidB Active Member

I'm going to over to my friends place tonight to have some drinks. I've known this kid since i was 11 and I'm nervous as hell. I mean we aren't close are anything and don't hang out as much as we used to, but I'm still more unnerved than I should be.

Just a rant. Sure many of my fellow SAer's can relate :laugh:
  2. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

i hear you man. yesterday, i almost had a panic attack at the bank while having a small check cashed. who knows, maybe a few drinks will alleviate some of that SA, but ive always found the opposite was true with me.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Good luck, buddy!

I know the feeling. I started going out last summer, I was shaking like a leaf every time, but I made it, and had a lot of fun.
  4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i hate anxiety, the only time i felt alleviated from it and truely unafraid was when i did salvia, but slowly the anxiety creeped back into my head. damnit
  5. the fleet asleep

wow, salvia for less anxiety? i had a 3 hour panic attack after the third or fourth time i did it. pretty sure it was the 30x, but i dont rightly remember

i watched an acid freak co worker empty his bowels and bladder after pulling a full party bowl. personally, ive never hallucinated that much that quick as i did when i took salvia for the first time. how its still legal is beyond me, it makes acid look like pixie sticks.
  6. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Ive seen my friends have horrible trips it really varies and it depends on the environment you are in. I did it in my friends room with no one around. Nice 30x, I'm not sure what I did, Id have to check, but im sure i did either 20x or 40x, I got it from a store for 80 bucks.
  7. the fleet asleep

yeah, it definitely is environmental. it doesnt have the lasting effect that shrooms or lsd has, but its peak is rediculous. ive read of people lobbying against the stuff after getting PTSD because of traumatic trips.

i was probably more likely to have a bad trip on it, though. i had almost od'd on lsd in high school, and have a subconcious fear of halucinagens because of it. the first few times were pretty enjoyable, but the bad trip was innevitable. i hadnt figured a store bought drug ( i figured it was another of those weed substitutes that everyone makes fun of) could be so insane. you say you did it with no one around? youre a braver man than i.

yeah man, stuff is more expensive than most street drugs in the same amounts. its probably to keep most people from using it, and realizing how dangerous it is. im not really anti drug for the most part, but i still cant get over being able to walk in a store and buy such a powerful drug. its wild
  8. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

How did it go?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.