Practical Advice Social things to do with sisters - bonding

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My sisters know I suffer from MH issues but I am recovering and have been doing extremely well lately but I'd like to do things with my sisters, I'm very close to one, what could we do together to make us bond more? Any kind of special outing ideas? My younger sister too - she's very girly, what could we do that would be fun and exciting.I'm a very sensitive person, I love giving my sister hugs and chilling out talking about make-up etc... I'd like for us to get closer.

Thank you in advance. πŸ’•

Last edited:

EmB

Absolute Peach!
My sisters know I suffer from mental illness but I am recovering and have been doing extremely well lately but I'd like to do things with my sisters, I'm very close to one, what could we do together to make us bond more? Any kind of special outing ideas? My younger sister too - she's very girly, what could we do that would be fun and exciting. I don't want any of it to do with talking about mental illness, just bonding and building on the relationship, ideas anyone? I'm a very sensitive and affection person, I love giving my sister hugs and chilling out talking about make-up etc...i'm trying to get out of the whole mental illness talk, its usually brought up by me, I need to change that and avoid it, I'd like for us to get closer.

Thank you in advance. πŸ’•
This is lovely, I think it'd be great for all of you! I love my sister, she's my world.

A shopping trip could be fun UNLESS you have issues with the way you look. If you do, you might end up being uncomfortable, but if you don't it's a great way to connect with each other, learn each others tastes, even pick things out for each other (my sister has always been great at picking clothes for me, she's got a real eye)

A trip to somewhere pretty, a beach, a forest, somewhere you can sit, have a picnic, talk about anything. Visit somewhere you've always wanted to, maybe?

A salon or spa could be a ton of fun!

Classic watch a movie and get something to eat is good fun!

A games night can be good, me and my sister are always playing board games but you could do whatever you like, plenty of ideas online!

Not the most creative but wanted to jump in and throw a few ideas up, this sounds like it'll be great (makes me want to ring up my sister!), have fun :D

Sending hugs

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Awww @EmB

Thank you so much, those are brilliant ideas, I really dig the salon and spa idea, that one would be relaxing and a good chill out day, I love your other ideas too, thanks a million and yes, you ring your sister and do something fun, you deserve it *stars

A shopping trip would be great too as both of them are into fashion and they could help me as I need clothes advice :D

Thanks again πŸ’•

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Awww @EmB

Thank you so much, those are brilliant ideas, I really dig the salon and spa idea, that one would be relaxing and a good chill out day, I love your other ideas too, thanks a million and yes, you ring your sister and do something fun, you deserve it *stars
Aw thank you! You too :D

Sending hugs

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Although I don't have any sisters, I do have three cousins overseas who I'm fairly close with. When I visit them, we tend to just chill out by watching movies on their laptop or just spending time sitting on the rooftop balcony chatting away over cups of coffee with some music playing in the background.

Simple relaxing things such as these of strong bonds can be made.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00