society for cutting up men

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Azul, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

2. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. It is like the thoughts of a rabid dog put on paper; doubtless she was foaming at the mouth with her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she wrote it.

Got anything else like it? I am officially amused. :biggrin:

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

awsome!

twat

4. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

I'm glad you have read it and were amused by it. Although a lot of it is nazi-ish drivel, there are also thoughts like these which I think everyone ought to give some consideration:

"It is now technically feasible to reproduce without the aid of males (or, for that matter, females) and to produce only females. We must begin immediately to do so. Retaining the male has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction."

Do we really need the male of the species at this stage of humanity? Males seem to do more harm than good. Maybe it is time we put an end to the aberration which the sexual variant of life is.
    But ... I often think the female of the species is morally superior, but then I think this is probably due to their specific position in relation to the male - as the weaker sex. Maybe when the male would leave the world stage, the female would no longer be female (because the specific position of the female would no longer exist) and thus would no longer possess the admirable moral qualities of the female.

5. Raven

Raven Guest

Simple hate speech people never fail to amaze me by the lows they can reach.

~Raven

6. This thread ought to be deleted because this thread appears to be a continuation of the closed thread about the anti-male agenda.

7. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

It must be a good text if you want to censor it. I wouldn't mind if this thread were deleted. It was my aim to bring this text to young people's attention and that goal has been reached. The germ will spread.

8. :unsure:

9. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

You with the shit avatar: :unsure:
    what's that supposed to mean?

10. Well, it is obvious that your original post is regarding an article which is anti-male, a subject which was on another thread, which was closed. I'm not personally attacking you, though. The article is inappropriate for the forum being so hateful as it is.

11. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

I'm starting to understand why people hate political correctness so much.

12. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

For anyone who reads the Viz comics! That has gotta be written by Millie Tant.

13. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Oh, come now. Don't be so hard on Azul. I'm male and I found it highly entertaining. Oh, I suppose it can be regarded as hate speech but there are some striking accuracies in there that (despite myself), I found quite amusing. It almost reads like something I would write myself if I could write that well and my attention span were long enough to stay focused.

14. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

editted out - triggering

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2008
  15. Even though she was hurt by a man, does not give her the right to post such hate speech against men.

16. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

"the right". No one needs any "right" to write anything. It's called free speech.

17. What was the purpose of posting the article on the forum?

18. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

To bring the text, which offers some food for thought even when its content is highly controversial, to people's attention. Preferably young people, who tend not to have a fixed mind set as much and are more receptive to challenging uncommon ideas.
    I expect those who frequent this forum to be able to make their own mind up and take things with a pinch of salt. No one has to agree with what is written, I think not many will, but there is some food for thought here.
    If the text simply amuses the reader, just as good.

19. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

Since when do topics in this section have to be justified anyway?

20. Azul, I am not trying to be mean toward you. At least you didn't post here venting hate speech against anyone or any group in particular, like the op had done in the other thread, though the article is really offensive hate speech. I suppose I'd rather be commenting to her directly rather than to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.