Society's Weird Beliefs

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Aquariamethystea, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a reason why I think society is getting worse. Taking a child and turning them into some sort of "goddess". It is really bad and wrong to do so. This girl doesn't deserve to be worshipped. She deserves love and support from her family and friends, though she shouldn't be idolized by them or by anyone. Anyways, here is a news video about her: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=3049229&ch=61492&src=

2. ybt

ybt Guest

i dunno, i just don't see that as much of a big problem

3. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

BP, let us not get into the society's. " Change begins at home". Please allow me to let you know that your sig is making me nuts. I am wishingful my thinking that BP means Blood pressure. Plus Saying the spirals is a trigger to my triggered already brain to go spiral one more step under,I would appreciate if you can help my brain go straight rather than spiralling. It does affects my driving mechanisms & my car is a stick shift. It spirals alright.

Thanks from the Daydreamer

4. I will think of a new signature and I'll change the one about the Spiraling to a new signature very soon.

5. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

BP, I am only kidding. My wishful mind said, he'll probably tell me to fusk myself. Since your mind is spiralling already. spirallllllll on... If that is your like, be it. I got tired of mine.

The Daydreamer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.