Sociopathy

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by dnE ehT, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnE ehT

dnE ehT Well-Known Member

I've been wondering for a while now if there is something more seriously wrong with me.

I've noticed that I don't seem to feel much when it comes to other people. I sometimes get extremely violent urges. I'm good at manipulating people, and I don't seem to deeply care about anyone. Just the other day, I found my mother laying on the floor, unconscious, and my heart didn't even skip a beat. I casually walked up and shook her awake, then acted like nothing happened.

Is this somthing to be concerned about?

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If you're a sociopath you won't much care that you are one.

3. dnE ehT

I came here posting this just out of curiosity. I feel like I have to wear a mask just to appear normal. Literally.

I can live with it, and I know right from wrong. It's just that I never really gave a shit about the two.:smile:

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

If you think it's a problem, I hope you seek help for it. But, imo, you posting like this proves to me you aren't a sociopath. But, sociopathy aside, if you are actually concerned that you don't care about anything then it might help if you talk to someone. Best of luck.

5. dnE ehT

Well ok. I just wanted to hear some opinions on this.

I don't think sociopathy is the problem , but there are other things I do need to fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.