solvent abuse?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by notwanting2live, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

right. this may seem wierd. and unuasual. my counsellor said it isnt common, but is is known of. does anyone here regularly use aersols, such as deodrant, air freshiner, gas. stuff like that. ive been on it for a long time, and i am dependent on it. not pyshically, not like i am with alcohol, but i am pyshcologically dependent on it. i cannot function without it. but i cant deny that it is fuckin me up, i am starting to pass out during the day. my counsellor is not ruling out epilepsy as it runs in the family. but im jus wondering if i am alone, for using it regualy, i dont mean jus experiencing it. i have been on it since i was about 11/12 and now i am 18. so ive been on it for a while. i no it is sad in its own right.
    also wot effects does people have on it. jus wandering.

please comment. im jus curious if i am the only one - n if im stupid doin it.

all my previous and my current counsellors said its reli dangerous, as it can kiill me, no matter how many times i do it. i tel them that is a bonus.
  2. Narc

Narc New Member

Hiya, I know what you're talking about. I started deodrant at about 13 and stopped at 17, because the hallucinations screwed my mind up, I'm still not over them, half the time I feel like I'm living in a dream world (I'm 19 now, so 2 years...). All I can say is stop while you can, it just gets worse and worse. I nearly died on the stuff. And dying on that wouldn't be fun, trust me.
  3. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

ive almost died three times on them, but this was earlier on in my aerosols days. i cant actually get off them, ive been living on them and relyin on them for too long for me to do that.

i no the risks, and the hallucinations aint so bad at the moment, but i do freak out on occasion for things that aint really there.

Xx Sky xX
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.