Some advice needed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Blacky, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey you guys :)

So, the thing is, I would need some advice from you guys...
    There is this guy in my class, who is "mean" to me the last few months. He is alsways jealous if I do things with other people, he harras me, he says really mean things,
    says I'm a bad person, make me responssible that he has problems like depression or suicidal thoughts.
    I tried to ignore it the best I could, but now I just feel scared.
    We have to go to school on monday, so we can practise for our graduation, be he will also be there and he is texting me really mean things...
    I would go, I have to, but I'm afraid he will continue to make my life a living hell, because he makes me responssible for everything or says he's gonna kill himself over me.
    And it's not fun to call 911 again.
    He wrote me a suicide message in march in my math class and I freaked out, I had to explain everything to the princible, his parents...

I mean, the main problem is that he is in love with me and I told him that we can only be friends.
    I'm feeling suicidal from PTSD and right now I'm not searching for a boyfriend, but he couldn't except the fact and startet with that Bulls!@t that I never helped him, that I'm a bad person, that he is gonna kill himself, then he offend my mom and these things...
    School didn't do s!@t and now I have only a few days left of it, but I can't shake of the feeling of dread...
    I know he is gonna do something, and he is making me resonssible fo that and I can't do that anymore...
    There was so much s!@t going on in my life, I just want some peace...

So, I need some advice...
    What should I do the last days? Avoid him? Confront him?
    I just don't want things to escalate :(

2. Isaak

Isaak Active Member

This is unnecessary, manipulative drama in your lives, honestly. Talk to a counselor if it you are concerned for the guy's safety, otherwise, DO NOT CONFRONT him.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
  3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

I already talked to her and she said she can't do anything unless he actually does something.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Block his number on your phone avoid him as much as possible and make sure you are around other people. If you have shown the texts he sent to school faculty and they chose to not intervene you have done your part. The only other possibility may be to forward the texts to his parents.

His depression is sad but it is not a license to ruin your life nor even an important occasion like graduation. You are not responsible for him and his emotional blackmail is wrong and the only thing to do when confronted with emotional blackmail is notify somebody that may be able to do something then put as much distance as possible between yourself and them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.