some days??? not a good one now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jimk, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

got up at ususal 2am and logged onto my favorite website after lighting a cigarette. there right there in front of me was a post by a very newcomer "I don't want to be here anymore!!!" in the post a simple declaration "I wish I was dead". At the time felt like making post invisible but added some triggers to his post and left site very quickly because this really upset me then.

along with lack of my sleep, a few troubling things going on I was feeling very badly. put on a Groban cd and went to the can and had a dump and tried to hide for awhile.. too early to call anyone. cannot make myself post and say just how i was feeling then.

cogitated for a while and then went back and posted a response to this troubled soul best as i could. please get ahold of some professional help ASAP. do not end it now!!!! avoided urge to ask them to personal message me and let myself become more involved with this person rite now.

with my disabled son John in my life suicide is not an option which i can ever act on but still sometimes I do wish it would end and stop. just sometimes life seems like a battle i am not winning.....

time to go fire up the boob tube and directv's dvr and watch the comedy show of last night's political debate. that ought to be humorous if nothing else.

cheer up Jim, momma will be bringing JOhn back in about 5 hours or so and his smile will warm your soul very quickly.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Even though you are putting yourself out there in helping others, you yourself need support and I am glad you are here. We will support you! I'm glad your son can put that warmness in your heart and that smile on your face. I am sure it can be overwhelming to you as well at times as it is to my niece, but no doubt rewarding as well as you surely love him beyond measure. If you feel the need that you need to talk to someone please feel free to pm me anytime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.