Some days...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Freya, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

... It seems like nothing I do will make a difference anyway. It will always be this.

2. eddie71

eddie71 Member

I know that feeling. its horible to feel you have no control over your life. Its a battle I am trying to move the locus of control inward but its not easy when all the big things seem out of your control.

3. lonel

lonel Account Closed

agreed

4. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Freya, "it seems""
    I know, I feel this all the time but it is not true. It is my illness/disorder lying to me to keep me sick. It is the part of me that needs help, support, and love. You do make a difference.
    I hope you will be able to see some of that today, support, love, and comfort. Instead of what you are feeling/thinking now. I'll start with this, I know it is not much, hopefully it helps some though.:hug2: And one for latter.......
    :freehug:

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Freya :hug: Please hold on to hope that with all you do, something is going to change. I know what you are saying. Still I am going to hold the hope and belief for you that something is going to change in your favor. And you will see a difference.
    :pinkheart:

6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It's that spark of insight that will turn the circle into a spiral Freya - there is always a deeper truth to be had that will do this. We just have to agree to being open to receiving it. (That's not meant to imply you're not already) But consciously tell yourself that that is what you are going to look for and already the seemingly endless circle will develop a kink :)

7. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Life sucks and then you die. Old saying that feels so right so much of the time. I so understand how you feel Freya. My temp job is going lousy. Am surprised they have not kicked me out. I keep screwing up. Old brain seems incapable of retaining things, learn way too slowly. Have no real hope that things will get better. Can't even eat like I used to. My digestive system is shot. Only decent part of the day is a hot shower. I guess we should be pleased that it is so hard to kill ourselves. That it is so natural. Otherwise it is likely that neither of us would be here. Maybe the god I struggle to find and believe in wants me here for some good reason. If that is true, I sure wish I knew what it was.

But I hope you stay with us. You add a lot to SF. Your postings, your support in chat, have all helped. Please stay with us, and keep trying. Believe that things will get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.