Some Favourite Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about how stupid the average person is. Fifty percent of people are even stupider than that.
The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 1 – Healing from the Spirit’: ‘Every earthly human mind is an extension of the Great Universal intelligence or God mind and is ultimately capable of creating anything, just the same as God. Because they are part of the Great intelligence, everybody already has a measure of this, even though in the early stages of your earthly development this cannot be seen. Do not be deceived when some folks are acting in downright stupid ways. It’s just that their intelligence has not yet had sufficient opportunities to develop and unfold.

‘Yet, even without this, earthly minds are powerful tools that are capable of creating good health, wellbeing and happiness, as much as sickness and pain. They can take their owners into the depths of depression and back out of it again. Good and kind, loving and understanding thoughts are God thoughts that create light and add to the power of the great stream of White Light, while evil, hateful and destructive thoughts increase the strength of the dark forces.’

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Saw this in my inbox this morning...so thought would share...such simple words which are attainable with time I believe...

Looking behind I am filled with gratitude.
Looking forward I am filled with vision.
Looking upwards I am filled with strength.
Looking within I discover peace.
Quero Apache Prayer​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00