Some fucker egged my car...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by resistance, Oct 11, 2007.

1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

... I have had enough of them fucking idiots. I know who done it. Just like I know who smashed my car window last week but I don't have any evidence and I can't do shit all about it. ARGH!!! I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW.

Just 5 minutes ago, I heard a noise, looked out the showeroom window to see something on my car door, I knew it was egg straight away. No damage, not that I can see (it's dark), but that's not the point. How much more of this fucking childish shit do I have to put up with?

Yes, I passed my driving test before her. Whoop-di-fucking do. Get over it. Grow the fuck up.

I am so angry right now.
  2. Fawx

Fawx Member

Someone's mad because you passed your test before them??
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

As stupid as it may sound, yes, that's what it looks like.

We've always had trouble with them, but they only started 'attacking' my car a few days after I passed my driving test (I've had my car since April and I passed in September), and they deliberately park outside my driveway etc just causing problems. They are a very jealous family, so it wouldn't surprise me.
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:eek:hmy: i sorry but some people do really stupid stuff like that :hug:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry Hun. Some people are so childish and immature. The asses. :hug:
  6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I feel like getting revenge, but I know if I do, my car will just suffer some more... :dry:

It's best to leave things be, hopefully my blood will stop boiling soon.
  7. Fawx

Fawx Member

You have far more control than I do. I would've smashed in some windshields by now. Not a great thing to do, but it's how -I- react anyways. :p
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry Res but that made me sad are they, sneaking around at night just to egg a car :laugh:

I suggest a nice steaming dog poo thru the letter box. They can't prove you did it either :laugh:
  9. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

I'll go with terry's idea, LOL
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:rofl: Terry, nice idea :)

:hug: Res, sory you are having to put up with this
  11. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Don't seek revenge. Like you said, things will escalate and your car will suffer more because people feel the need to out-do each other. There is no sense of "eye-for-an eye."

Wait it out, eventually their attention will wane and they will stop.