some journeys in life you gotta take by yourself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mark1, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark1

mark1 Active Member

Simpley wish i could be more happy but i cant i see my life a pointless ... i see the time i have spent in the world as a waste .. nothing but hurt and regret

U see It all stated this time many yrs ago ..but the final journey ..is here at last ...
    I haven't a really hard life ..not by some people standards onnn ... here nor have i a Mental Health problem

Can u belive stumbled upon on this site on the 25th DEC Nealy a week ago and I've been on here Nealy every day since looking for answer`s and all i found was more pain AND SORROW

I would like thank everyone I've meet on here in the the last week...

DEATH is not far away now but uve showed meee that for some ppl there is hope.. if thay wish to reach out..but its toooo late meeee i didn't come here to reach out in my final week ,

Eventually tomorrow WILL come ... is a great day I've made my peace with my self and tryd to with others...tomorrow isss not a sad day for mee its a day of change ... i don't known wat will happen..weather ill go to hell.. for my sins.. or heaven
    or simply go in to the abyss of emptiness's ..even nothingness's seems better than life right noww.

tc every one mark1

2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Mark1, don't hurt yourself. You have to see what this New Year will bring. It might be a good year, you know. HOPE, my friend. You have to latch on to hope. Things change. You sound as though your life have been sad, but I am sure it wasn't all sad, and that you had some happy times, joyful moments, and feelings of contentment. I am sure someone loves and cares about you and you will hurt them if you died.
    Perhaps you can go on a vacation. Don't do the final act, because you don't know what is waiting on the other side.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please mark, don't kill yourself on new years day. :sad: Maybe 2011 will be a good year for you? Don't put your family through the grief of finding your dead body on new years day. Get help man. :hug:

4. DMOS

DMOS Member

You are strong, smart, talented, and loved.
    I don't know you, but I know this.
    These traits are inside of everyone, and it would be a ridiculous shame to hide yours from the world.
    To say you have made peace with yourself is a lie. No one so young is ready to embrace death. Please, go on Mark!
    Anything that could possibly happen to you over your lifetime is better than the way you are feeling now.
    Please, please do not hurt yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.