some of my problems

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by fyn, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fyn

fyn Member

1. i never do good on most test no matter how hard i study.so i have a low self esteem.

i have social anxiety though it seems people dont want to be friends with me anyways. some people have my phone number but never talk to me unless i call.so usually spend lunch in the library.

like most people who are depress i dont enjoy life. i think of suicide probably once a week.

2. MrA

MrA Active Member

Yeah...I can imagine how you must feel. Though I know so many from my old school and elsewhere, nobody contacts me unless I don't call them either. Also, if I have a chat with somebody the person won't reply if I don't keep the conversation alive, sometimes it feels like belonging nowhere and just bothering.

I think to get the attention of sb you need to spend time with him or her, at school ar private, it doesn't matter. It can be only a conversation or working together at an exercise, this builds up a relationship between you both. I know its easy said but hard to follow. Its hard for me to do this myself...

For example I got to knew a girl from HK, incidently by making a few fun calls. We talked a lot for nearly 2 years. Then she got a bf and BAM, goodbye without a word! I tried to contact her again, I got two messanges but if don't remember her that I exist, she wouldn't talk me

Suicide shouldn't be a sollution.. You can get back on the road again and start making one or two friends! You'll find a sense again in life and you'll enjoy it again! Just give it a try..
    And if you got nobody to talk to.. then talk me, cause I have often nobody as well :rolleyes: and you can be sure to get a message without asking!

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Life can be lonely with out friends. I guess the thing which is stupid is that alot of people clump into groups of friends and when your trying to socialize with them, they don't want to know you.

I'm sure you will find friends in time. Don't be desperate though since it can opne you up to being taking advantage off. You want true friends, nothing less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.